Wedding Week!: Top 7 ‘I gotta get this weight off me real fast because my wedding is in 7 days or less’
It’s my wedding week!
I thought it would be fitting that I offer some quick and immediate tips that will help get the weight off fast as not only am I having a wedding, we are in the thick of wedding season. Every time I turn around someone is getting married ( so I didn’t want to be left out of the cool crowd
For many women in particular, looking good in a wedding dress is a very stressful responsibility. On top of all the other stresses that go along with preparing and putting on a wedding, losing fat just seems overwhelming often and too much for a bride to be.
This is where I come in and todays article
I’ve got the Top 7 ways to get as much weight off as possible in 7 days or less (well if you are getting married tomorrow, this may not work best). Notice that there are no fad diets in here, and that’s because your health is more important than consuming a detox bought at the local pharmacy. But these are tried and tested ways to get a lot off in a short time.
1. Cut out breads, pastas, and complex carbohydrates- Cutting these items out are going to help you feel trim almost immediately. You won’t feel bloated, or have a bloated look that these foods give you. On top of that you can save calories for more healthy foods and foods that have a higher thermogenic effect (foods that burn more calories through digestion). If you do nothing else, making this effort will produce great results.
2. Extra workouts- Get in extra workouts the final week of your wedding. That is hopefully you have been working out at least a little bit ahead of time Now you may be concerned about your dress not fitting however, weight training and some hard cardio will give you a leaner look. If you haven’t been working out prior to the week before the big day, a few workouts will be all it takes to see some significant changes. But make your changes that you will experience will make you feel leaner, look leaner and make your dress feel more comfortable.
3. Go heavy on the lean meats and vegetables. Lean proteins and vegetables have a very high thermic effect and tend to be lower in calories. These foods will also make you feel full longer than the fat and carbohydrate counterparts. Eat these items 5-6 times a day and light portions to cut calories even more and produce an even higher gap between your calories in and calories out.
4. Focus on water. Stress will be running high so consuming plenty of fluids is essential. Also with your workouts as well as your nutrition plan, water will be a necessity to see even better results. Water carries nutrients and works with proteins very well in promoting a fast metabolism (the engine that burns fat). Look to drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water per day.
5. Low in time? Fragment your workout. I’ve been doing a lot of this the past two to three weeks. I take my workout and break it up over the course of the day. I still get my workout in and I am able to get all the wedding, and work done that I intend. Your wedding week is going to be stressful enough, getting in small bursts of exercise over the course of the day will ensure you get your workout in.
6. Avoid alcohol the week of the wedding. I know this may sound crazy, but saving your alcohol consumption until after the ceremony will allow you to consume less calories the week of the wedding, which will help you burn off more body fat. Alcohol is also a depressant which will slow down your metabolism forcing your body to hold on to excess body fat.
7. Low stress. Again, I know this sounds crazy but your body will produce and hold onto extra body fat the more stressed out you are. Know that everything will be done and your day will be perfect. As my fiance says, it will work out. It always does
If you’re getting married I hope your day is perfect. I know our day will be and I can’t wait for it.